Farm & Crop Insurance, Agribusiness Insurance, and More In Goshen, Syracuse, New Paris, Elkhart, Middlebury, IN, and the Surrounding Areas
If you own a farm in Walkerton, Goshen, Elkhart, Syracuse, New Paris, or Middlebury, IN, or the surrounding areas, you need farm insurance, crop insurance, and livestock insurance. Trust the experienced insurance experts at RMH Insurance Group.Get A Quote
Agribusiness Insurance: Safeguarding Your Farming Investments
RMH Insurance Group stands out as the ideal choice for insurance in Indiana due to our deep-rooted connection to the local agricultural community. As an independent agency, we have the flexibility to work with a range of reputable insurance providers, allowing us to tailor comprehensive and cost-effective policies specifically suited to the unique needs of farmers and ranchers in Indiana.
We understand the complexities and challenges of the agricultural industry, from crop protection against weather-related risks to livestock coverage. Our experienced agents take the time to listen, assess, and customize insurance solutions that provide peace of mind, ensuring that your livelihood and investments are well-protected.
With RMH Insurance Group, you’re not just a client; you’re a valued member of our community, and we’re committed to helping you safeguard your farming legacy.
To protect your farm, personal property, employees, crops, and livestock, umbrella farm insurance covers most potential losses on a working farm. Farmowners insurance typically covers residential homeowners insurance, commercial property insurance, and commercial liability insurance.
Farm insurance comes in many different forms and covers a multitude of businesses within the agriculture business:
- Home: This standard insurance covers your home from storm damage, theft, and most accidental losses.
- Liabilities: Liability protection guards you from accidental injury, medical expenses, and more.
- Outbuildings: From barns to machine storage buildings, you need protection for more than just your home.
- Income: This insurance upgrade helps reimburse your lost income when your business experiences a problem covered by your other insurance.
- Replacement costs: Some farmers choose this insurance, which helps replace irrigation systems under certain conditions.
- Living expenses: If you have to move out of your home because of a disaster covered by your insurance, this helps cover your additional living expenses.
- Crop: For many farmers, crops form the bedrock of their income. From tornados to floods, crop insurance can reimburse you for your losses.
- Livestock: Livestock coverage takes many forms. From protecting your prized stud to auction market coverage, we’ll help you find the type you need.
- Equipment: When you insure your equipment against disaster, you help keep your farm operable even under the worst circumstances.
- Workers‘ compensation: If you employ workers, consider this protection to help you pay out when they experience injury on the job.
Agri-Farm Insurance: Comprehensive Coverage for Agricultural Ventures
What businesses benefit from farm insurance? RMH Insurance Group covers the following, and more:
- Animal boarding facilities
- Animal breeders
- Dairy farms
- Crop sprayers
- Farm equipment dealers
- Feed manufacturers
A key aspect of having agri-business insurance in Walkerton, Goshen, Elkhart, Syracuse, New Paris, or Middlebury, IN, is ensuring that crops are a covered loss. Hail, fire, drought, pollution, and other conditions can lead to significant crop losses. Contact us today to learn more about the federal crop insurance program and your options.Get A Quote
When it comes to livestock insurance at RMH Insurance Group, we offer a comprehensive suite of coverage options. Beyond animal mortality insurance, we understand the importance of addressing specific needs such as veterinary services, and we also provide additional coverage tailored for dairy or meat livestock liability. Our goal is to ensure that you have the flexibility to choose the coverage that aligns precisely with your livestock operations, offering you peace of mind and financial protection against a variety of unforeseen circumstances. With RMH Insurance Group, you can rest assured that your livestock and your farming business are well-protected.
Farm Liability Insurance
Liability Insurance covers property damage, injuries, and other losses you or your employees may incur on your farm. Beyond standard liability insurance coverage, optional endorsements may provide additional protection for equine, structural, operational, livestock, dairy, and other farm assets.Get A Quote
Farm Equipment Insurance
You need tractors, harvesters, irrigators, and other heavy equipment to run your farm’s daily operations. Just like your personal car or truck, insuring your riding equipment is a must. Additionally, if your farm includes larger operations and uses milking equipment, dairy silos, grain silos, or other complex processing and storage equipment, you need protection against defects and breakdowns.Get A Quote
Commercial Auto Insurance
Your farm likely relies on several trucks to transport equipment, feed, and people to different areas of your property or make trips to the local feed store. If your farm utilizes delivery vehicles for intrastate or interstate deliveries, our commercial auto insurance options can cover you and your drivers in case of an accident, breakdown, or truck towing.
Contact RMH Insurance Group for an Insurance Quote Today
We have over 200 years of combined experience providing farm insurance plans for Indiana farm owners. Contact us today at RMH Insurance Group to learn more about farm insurance, crop insurance, and livestock insurance in Walkerton, Goshen, Elkhart, Syracuse, New Paris, or Middlebury, IN, or the surrounding areas.Get A Quote